This Real-Life Math | Radiologist video also includes:
How are radiologists like superheroes? Answer: They have X-ray vision and can do math. A short three-minute video and an associated lesson focus on how radiologists use math in their professional lives. It tasks learners with performing ratios and unit conversions in like real-life radiologists.
- Invite a radiologist to give a presentation
- Team up with a science teacher for a cross-curricular activity
- Resource suggests having an X-ray image to show scholars as prep for the lesson
- Provides printable worksheet to accompany the video
- Includes pacing guide for lesson
- Pupils not interested in the medical fields may not find the video to be of interest