This Reciprocal Graphs video also includes:
Make a rational decision to learn about rational functions. Scholars view a video that shows how to graph equations by hand. They learn to create tables of values to graph rational equations of the form y = k/x. They then think about how the value of k (positive or negative) affects the graph.
- Provide graph paper for pupils to practice creating their own graphs
- Learners must be able to evaluate expressions
- Designed to help learners prepare for the GCSE
- Provides adequate explanations
- US learners may be confused by the British terminology