This Rectangulating assessment also includes:
Use rectangles to find distances. Given a rectangle and three associated triangles, pupils determine the area of the triangles. Scholars know the three triangles have equal areas along with the perimeter of the rectangle and two other given lengths.
- Encourage the class to write down everything they know about a problem to determine a solution path
- Individuals should know how to solve complex linear equations
- Assumes the class is comfortable using algebra to solve geometry problems
- Answer key also highlights a wrong path learners may take
- Provides space to work the problem