How do you create equality in education? Viewers examine the case University of California vs. Bakke to learn about the issues of affirmative action in the college admission process. They see how the case relates to the 14th Amendment and analyze its effects to get a clear view of equal protection for all.
- Create a set of five questions for students to answer while they view the video
- Have your class research the admission process of a local college and report their findings
- Requires video and audio for the entire classroom
- The fifth installment in a 10-part series
- Video is very factual and to the point
- Great for visual or audio learners