This Review Unit 5: Equations assessment also includes:
It's time for them to show you what they've learned! The review provides a sampling of the different concepts learned throughout the eight-part series. Learners solve equations by combining like terms, applying the distributive property, using inverse operations, and solving with variables on both sides.
- Create cards using the review problems provided; put the problem on the front and the correct answer on the back
- Assign even problems to be completed and checked in class; use the odd problems for homework
- This is meant to be the final review for a unit on solving equations
- Includes problem-solving situations and higher order-thinking questions
- Contains a student handout and answer key
- Includes only eight equations to be solved even though equations are the focus of the unit