This Rotations lesson plan also includes:
Searching for a detailed instructional activity to assist in describing rotations while keeping the class attentive? Individuals manipulate rotations in this application-based instructional activity depending on each parameter. They construct models depending on the center of rotation, angle of rotation, and a specific point beneath the rotation. Upon conclusion, they discuss the items created and predict how alterations could have changed each model.
- Have learners further research and create additional models based on angles discussed in this lesson
- Provide each individual with the tools needed to complete construction activity
- Continually assist your class to make certain they are constructing objects correctly
- Exercise 13 in a 36-part series
- Hands-on activity engages the class and provides a tangible product upon completion of lesson
- Detailed lesson also contains an engaging example to describe inverse rotations and how to properly work with rigid motions