This Same Solution Equations assessment also includes:
Group equations by their solutions. Given six different equations, pupils determine which have the same solutions. Scholars explain why some are the same and some are different.
3 Views 1 Download CCSS: Adaptable
- Lead a discussion on what it means to have multiple equations with the same solution
- Make the connection between the solutions to the equation and the zeros of a function
- The class should know how to solve different types of equations involving polynomials in one variable
- Provides a detailed answer key
- Denotes the math actions involved in the task