This Sampling Methods instructional video also includes:
Pupils watch a video to learn about different types of sample design and how to use technology to create a random sample. They discover different types of bias that may happen due to the sampling design or the questions. Learners use their knowledge to identify the population, sampling design, sample, and bias from several scenarios.
- Have the class conduct practice sampling within the classroom to see how the samples created are the same and different
- Use the responses in the exit ticket to determine those needing additional instruction concerning bias
- First lesson in a series of three covering sampling methods
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Includes an organizational structure to help take notes during the video
- Contains additional practice for those struggling with the concept