Eat up the task on systems of equations. Given information on the total number of sandwiches and the total income, learners write and solve a linear system of equations to find the number of each type of sandwich sold at a shop. They also consider the price the shop would need to charge to make a certain percentage profit, given the price of ingredients.
- Provide the worksheet to classmates struggling with system of equations
- An understanding of solving systems of equations is necessary
- Pupils should also be able to write linear equations
- Questions are on a printable and downloadable PDF worksheet
- Provides enough room for scholars to show all of their work
- No lesson or instructional materials