The end-of-year period is a great time to pause and reflect on the experiences that made up the school year. Let the reflecting begin with a activity that prompts scholars to think back and respond with important lessons learned, accomplishments, challenges, hopes for next year, and more!
- Invite pupils to create their own reflection statements on page two of the worksheet
- Go around the room and direct each class member to share one of their reflection statements
- On the last day of school, have everyone read their Next year, I hope to... statement; then, remind them to keep the paper safe so they can check back the following year to see if their hopes became reality
- Copies are required
- The design of the worksheet has a fun, graduation theme
- Writing prompts on page one vary in topic making for a well-rounded reflection