This Science Fundamentals: Compounds! instructional video also includes:
Hydrogen and oxygen form compounds that are both necessary for life and poisonous. Learn how this is possible in a video presentation all about compounds. The informative lesson describes how compounds form and gives an in-depth analysis of chemical properties of those compounds.
- Have pupils record two interesting facts and two questions they have while watching the video
- Display several compounds and ask individuals to describe them using their physical properties before discussing the chemical properties
- Expects a basic understanding of elements and the periodic table
- Includes demonstrations to highlight different chemical properties
- Provides links to additional resources to extend learning