This Science Talk: How do Bullfrogs Survive lesson plan also includes:
Following the reading of the book Bullfrog at Magnolia Circle, the ninth instructional activity in this unit involves emerging experts in a science talk about how bullfrogs survive. Looking back through the text, young scholars prepare for the discussion by gathering specific evidence about the many adaptations of this interesting amphibian. Learners are also encouraged to think of any questions they still have about bullfrogs and to share them with their peers. Included is a checklist for teachers to use as they monitor the participation of individuals in the discussion. A great instructional activity that uses conversation to reinforce student learning, it can be easily modified for use with a variety of other topics.
- Clear learning objectives
- Differentiated to support all learners
- Lesson includes all supporting materials
- Easily adaptable to other topics/subjects
- Requires a class set of the book Bullfrog at Magnolia Circle