This Sedimentation lesson plan also includes:
Starting with a presentation, pupils learn about how sedimentary rocks form. They then create their own sedimentation bottle to observe the process.
3 Views 4 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Complete the activity with various materials
- Instead of vigorously shaking, see what happens if you gently roll it only one or two times
- Activity suggests that class members write their names on the bottle cap, but writing it in permanent marker on the top of the bottle would be easier
- Provides a lesson sequence with time estimations
- Contains a few grammatical errors