This Shakespeare in Love: Study Guide activity & project also includes:
What word has two syllables and means a ray of moonlight? If young readers guessed moonbeam, they are correct! With the Shakespeare in Love study guide, participants test their guessing skills in an exciting game of Shakespeare Taboo using similar words from the play. Learners also write compare-and-contrast essays and production reviews.
- Have scholars create a collage depicting some of the themes present in the play/film
- Designed for people attending the play, but teachers may substitute some scenes from the movie version (taking into consideration the movie's R rating when selecting scenes)
- Requires some advance printing
- Includes several handouts on characters, history, and the playwright
- Provides thoughtful discussion questions and a list of themes