This "Share the Road" Folder/Shoebox Games activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Introduce the importance of sharing and taking turns with your learners through a hands-on learning experience involving toy cars! Here you'll find activity instructions and printables to support your "Share the Road" collaborative learning game.
1 Collection 26 Views 14 Downloads
- Give learners an incentive for taking turns going back and forth with the cars, or for waiting patiently to park their own car
- This resource was originally designed to support learners on the autism spectrum or with Asperger syndrome
- Includes four different suggested activities
- Several additional reference pages provided for instructor