This Sharks and Shorelines lesson plan also includes:
Examine predator-prey marine relationships through an interactive lesson design. Learners begin by studying a specific shark species and then analyze real-time shark-tracking data. They also study threats to shark populations and specific conservation efforts.
- Lead a KWL activity to activate prior knowledge of marine ecosystems
- Convert the student worksheet to a Google doc, or similar, for pupils to complete the work online
- Requires laptops with Internet access for individual pupils
- Provides teacher notes to help facilitate the lesson
- Includes engaging examples to support the content