How do transcription factors change the function of a cell? Learn how three similar cells find different functions based on their locations and the number of triggers available. Observe an animation of the process of assigning a trait that stays with the cell forever.
- Relate the concept to the permeability of tissues
- Set up a series of lightweight targets for students to knock over when standing on the other side of the room. Give some one foam ball, some three balls, and some unlimited balls. Discuss the difference in how many targets fall for each group
- Relies on prior knowledge of molecules
- Easily adjusts to higher or lower levels based on the discussions after the video
- Provides a full transcript for English learners