This Signal Transduction Pathways video also includes:
Signal transduction pathways are like the strings of Jimi Hendrix guitar being plucked and amplified! The video begins with an animation of a specific signal transduction pathway, detailing how epinephrine affects liver cells to release glucose. The narrator stops and reviews the pathway, asking questions of the viewers.
- Use the narrator's built-in review, around 7:15, to pause the video after he asks questions and allow learners to answer them
- Have a way for learners to record all of this information
- Requires a computer, Internet access, and a projection system
- Part 31 in a series of 37
- Includes an activity link and a review worksheet
- Shows how signal transduction pathways are related to Jimi Hendrix playing his guitar