This Social: Behavior printable & template also includes:
What does "good behavior" look like? Set clear guidelines for what type of behavior is expected in different situations, and ensure your learners understand the verbal cues that you provide.
96 Views 80 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- For a general education class, hold up each of the picture cards and have learners identify specific situations when the behavior you are highlighting is appropriate or inappropriate
- Use these cards as support for communicating with special needs learners regarding their behavior with others
- Designed specifically for special education students, though it is certainly applicable for a general lower-elementary class
- Good list of common behaviors that should be addressed or recognized
- Also includes printable without words for an alternative activity (see included materials)