What exactly does sociology entail? Sociology is a broad field that covers many topics, including culture, mass media, and social movements. A helpful handout prepares scholars for typical writing found in college-level sociology courses. Readers discover how to differentiate between qualitative and quantitative data and what factors to consider when writing an argumentative paper.
- Ask learners to conduct a critical review on a sociology topic
- Have pupils research and evaluate a sociological theory
- Requires Internet access or advanced printing
- Organized with bullets, bold text, and numbered lists
- Highly engaging and conversational tone