Some equations require inverses of multiplication and division. Solving equations use inverse operations to isolate the variable. The video shows how to solve one-step equations involving multiplication and division and works several examples.
10 Views 11 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Review how inverses play a role in solving addition and subtraction equations
- Provide practice solving equations using fractions and decimals
- Individuals should be comfortable with multiplication and division
- Reviews fraction multiplication needed to solve division equations
- Shows how to solve a problem in which the variable is in the denominator