This Solving Equations by Combining Like Terms handout & reference also includes:
How do you make these x's get along? Building on the previous lesson in the series, learners solve equations by combining like terms. The video uses objects to help pupils understand the concept.
12 Views 10 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Use a graphic organizer for scholars to record the different types of equations presented
- Requires Internet access to view the video
- Includes examples with multiple variables that can't be combined
- Use of color in the video helps learners understand how terms can be combined
- Practice problems contain word problems, but none are presented as examples in the video