This Solving Linear Equations lesson plan also includes:
Linear equations are the focus of activities that ask learners to first complete a task that involves interpreting algebraic expressions and solving linear equations. They then take part in a card activity matching equations, situations, and solutions.
- Use the resource as a review activity
- Prior preparation (cutting up cards for activity) is necessary
- Lesson can be extended to two days; teacher guide indicates how to split the lesson
- Teacher guide includes solutions and explanations
- Includes a table of common issues that pupils often encounter and suggestons for how to help learners with each issue