Help to create the next generation of friends with a activity about accepting people who are different. As kids read Stand Tall, Molly Lou Melon, they answer a series of discussion questions and activities about making friends with others.
2 Collections 64 Views 57 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use in a unit or school-wide focus on friendship and anti-bullying
- Have learners complete the guided practice activities as homework, or in reading groups in a literacy center
- Lesson notes that the linked website is appropriate for second grade and up
- Additional activities are fun and engaging for learners of all reading levels
- Promotes an atmosphere of acceptance and friendship for youngsters
- Questions are based on comprehension level only