This States of Matter 2 interactive also includes:
While scientists have identified seven states of matter, these puzzles cover the most common three. Scholars match the properties, particle motion, and particle picture to each type of matter. Three Sudoku-style puzzles review the data in a unique way.
- Use the online version for a timed challenge or the worksheet for less pressure
- Assumes prior knowledge of the motion of particles and the properties of matter
- Relies on pupil confidence solving grid-style puzzles
- Includes adaptations for use with the Internet or without
- Entertaining way to study for a test