How can the growth of leadership qualities be measured? Make the development of leadership behaviors visual! Class members periodically recognize the leadership behaviors of their peers by adding color-coded sand to a jar labeled with the participant's name.
- Create and mount about the classroom posters that detail the six leadership qualities
- The 11th in a series of 12 related resources designed for current or emerging leaders
- The activity builds on materials used and protocols developed in previous lessons in the series
- The jars permit class members to self-assess their progress in developing the six identified behaviors
- Links are not provided to The Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership document nor the Student Leadership Practices Inventory