This Study Jams! Bar Graphs interactive also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
Mia teaches Sam how to create a bar graph, including forming a title, creating and labeling the axes, choosing a scale, and entering data. After viewing, data analysts can test themselves with seven follow-up questions and review material by reading key vocabulary definitions.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Links to related material are provided along the bottom of the website
- Adaptable to Common Core State Standards in second and third grade math (measurement and data)
- Creative animation, including a basketball bouncing across the bar graph as data is entered