This Study Jams! Mode interactive also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
Sam is running for class treasurer and Zoe wants to know if he won the election. Follow along as she counts up the votes and uses the mode to determine the winner. After viewing the presentation, work through the Try It! practice problems as a class before assigning the Test Yourself questions as independent work. Supplement a instructional activity series on statistics and data analysis with this fun and engaging resource.
- Presents real-world contexts for finding the mode of data sets
- A sing-a-long karaoke song is included that reinforces the definitions of mean, median, and mode
- The presentation and Try It! practice problems are printable
- Presentation states that there is no mode if two or more numbers occur with the same frequency