This Study Jams! Order Fractions & Decimals interactive also includes:
- Answer Key
- Join to access all included materials
Going from fraction to decimal and decimal to fraction shouldn't be a chore, but an easy step for young mathematicians to do within problems. This interactive lesson shows how long division can change any fraction to a decimal. Started with a decimal? Watch how the decimal becomes the numerator and turns into a fraction. Learners will be able to find a common denominator and create two similar fractions to compare. Use the Test Yourself problems for more practice, including ordering rational numbers from least to greatest.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Goes step by step through the division problem
- Printable notes and vocabulary
- Does not reduce fractions before comparing