You are what you wear! Learn the complex design strategies that result in the competition clothing seen in the Olympics. Scientists consider the requirement of each sport, which typically results in resisting air drag.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Incorporate during a chemistry lesson on polymers
- Ask pupils to write a summary of the video after viewing; use summaries to begin a class discussion
- Expects a basic understanding of lift and drag
- Part of a series on the science of the Olympics
- Consults actual competition clothing engineers within the video
- Provides additional videos on a similar topic within the series