Celebrate Valentine's Day with a coloring page in which scholars decide whether a pair of words are synonyms or antonyms, and color them either red or purple depending on their decision.
34 Views 31 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Brainstorm additional words related to Valentine's Day and relate them to their synonyms or antonyms
- Create a synonym and antonym wall; add these pairs plus others the class comes up with
- Copies and coloring tools are required
- Scholars should be familiar with synonyms and antonyms
- The coloring aspect enhances learner's engagement
- There is space with a large graphic that could have held more synonyms and antonyms, instead there is blank space