Not all moons are created the same! An episode of a solar system video series explains the features of one of Saturn's moon. The lesson instructor highlights the characteristics of the moon that makes it unique.
3 Views 2 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have pupils create a drawing of the moon based on the characteristics discussed in the lesson
- Include in a series of video lessons exploring the planet and moons of the solar system
- Monitor YouTube comments if making the lesson available for independent viewing
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Highlights key concepts with text references
- Provides links to additional resources to continue research