This Taking Action lesson plan also includes:
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights passed in 1948 when the majority of members of the United Nations voted in favor of the resolution. Scholars use their knowledge of human rights to determine ways they personally can help promote and improve people's lives. The final lesson in the 12-part series starts pupils on the course to committing to make the world a better place for everyone.
- Research any groups on campus, or in the local community, already addressing the issues of human rights and equality
- Based out of Great Britain, the website may include content applicable only to GB
- Relies on prior knowledge from each of the previous lessons in the series
- Synthesizes information from each of the previous lessons
- Serves as a call to action and way to inspire others