This Tattling and Correcting Cards and Panels printable & template also includes:
- Student Reference
- Join to access all included materials
When is it okay to correct others and report their mistakes? Here you'll find a tattling and correcting game in which learners draw cards describing a variety of infraction scenarios, and then ask questions to determine whether it is okay to correct the infraction and tell an adult.
- Note that this was originally designed for special needs learners on the autism spectrum to help develop social skills and awareness
- It may be difficult for youngsters to identify the social benefits of not "tattling", and properly discern minor mistakes from more serious infractions. While this activity is designed to support that, remember to carefully word your instruction so as to impress the importance of safety and respect
- Wide variety of scenarios included, each with images and text to illustrate
- Great handouts to spark questions and provide guidance