Clarify the difference between different verb tenses with a short, informative language arts video. The instructor guides learners through past, present, and future simple tenses; as well as the perfect, progressive, and perfect progressive tenses.
- Include the video as a homework assignment for a flipped classroom activity
- Prompt the class to write sentences for each tense featured, using the same verb for each sentence as modeled
- Best used with older English learners, or as a review in a mainstream language arts
- A good resource for learners to reference periodically
- Sentences are both spoken and printed, making it easier to understand each point
- Doesn't include examples or context for when using each verb tense