This resource also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
This resource includes a list of over 40 world religions and their major features, such as brief summaries of their origins and history, beliefs in god and an afterlife, practices, foundational texts, etc. The document also includes an introduction explaining decisions that went into how the chart was formulated.
- Have learners review the religions and choose one to further study, research, and present
- Continually have class members refer back to this resource throughout a world religions course
- Incorporates wide range of world religions
- Many religion titles link to secondary source articles