What would you do? To prepare for the final scene from Arthur Miller's The Crucible, readers are presented with a series of moral dilemmas and asked to consider what they would do in the same situations.
87 Views 76 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Have class members identify the moral dilemma presented by each scenario and then select one to use as the subject of a reflective journal
- The activity assumes that a classroom environment has been established where class members can safely share divergent views
- The prediction portion of the activity assumes that class members are unfamiliar with the ending of the play
- The dilemma sheet would need to be revised to correct the typos and grammar errors
- Each of the situations require kids to face a moral dilemma
- Beware the typos and grammar errors!