This The Factory | Think Like A Coder, Ep 9 instructional video also includes:
Here's a surefire cure to your computer programming needs. The penultimate episode of the series follows the hero as she attempts to determine a cure for a harmful compound. She must make sense of a directed graph to identify the correct procedure for manufacturing the cure. Viewers learn how to use tables to solve programming challenges.
- Pause the video to have learners consider the puzzle before continuing with the video
- This is the ninth installment of the Think Like a Coder series
- Knowledge of the use of loops, conditionals, variables, and tables in computer programming is necessary
- This video is hosted on YouTube
- Provides links to sites with additional information on coding
- Gives a prompt to inspire a class discussion