Winter, spring, summer, and fall—these are the four seasons. But what exactly are seasons and how are they different around the world? Watch a brief video that provides a brief introduction to the four seasons.
14 Views 7 Downloads
- Include in a solar system unit with a focus on Earth's tilt
- Compare and contrast seasons in the Northern and Southern Hemispheres and how it differs from day and night in the Western and Eastern Hemispheres
- Serves best as an introduction to the four seasons
- Speaker talks fast, so consider pausing or replaying as necessary
- Quick and easy to show
- Only suffices as a basic introduction to the four seasons