Cover the vocabulary and thematic concepts from Lois Lowry's The Giver with an extended reference guide. It includes relevant plot elements, discussions on themes and motifs, and any possible issues arising from your class's background and experiences.
- Use as a teacher reference sheet, or distribute selected sections to learners as study guides
- Have kids find their own answers to complete each section as they read the book
- Base your novel unit on the literary themes in the guide, expanding them to apply to other books in your canon
- Well-organized and easy to understand
- Provides additional reading and reference material to expand your unit