This The Great Gatsby: Study Guide activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Uncover the exciting world of the Roaring Twenties with The Great Gatsby study guide. Individuals become critics as they write a review of the production. Scholars also read historical information and analyze the differences between the novel and stage play.
- Have pupils research and report on a cultural phenomenon from the 1920s, such as the Charleston
- Students should read the novel and/or view a film adaptation if unable to attend a live performance
- Print the handouts in advance
- Includes many helpful resources, such as a character map and introduction to the language of the play
- Provides a list of 10 engrossing discussion topics