Being raised by wolves has its advantages. An eBook gives readers the chance to experience Rudyard Kipling's classic novel The Jungle Book, a story about a boy named Mowgli who wants to stay with the wolves that raised him instead of returning to civilization. The digital text features original story titles, poems, and other aspects of the novel.
- Create a table of contents to make navigating the book easier
- Draw pictures to accompany key scenes in the text
- Available as a downloadable PDF file
- Page numbers appear at the bottom of each page for easier navigation
- Able to view on many types of devices
- Requires scrolling through pages to get to wherever readers leave off