Water vapor released by trees in the Amazon creates a floating river. In fact, it's the largest river on Earth! A video presentation examines the science behind the water vapor and explains how rains seeds form to create clouds.
5 Views 5 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Calculate the capacity of water in the air
- Follow the lesson with a lab investigation monitoring the water vapor in different environments
- Builds on an understanding of vaporization and cloud formation
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Previews additional videos of interest at the conclusion of the lesson
- Narrator shows excitement for the lesson, making the presentation more interesting