Water vapor released by trees in the Amazon creates a floating river. In fact, it's the largest river on Earth! A video presentation examines the science behind the water vapor and explains how rains seeds form to create clouds.
4 Views 4 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Calculate the capacity of water in the air
- Follow the lesson with a lab investigation monitoring the water vapor in different environments
- Builds on an understanding of vaporization and cloud formation
- Previews additional videos of interest at the conclusion of the lesson
- Narrator shows excitement for the lesson, making the presentation more interesting