Start a 10-Day Free Trial to Unlock the Full Review
Why Lesson Planet?
Find quality lesson planning resources, fast!
Share & remix collections to collaborate.
Organize your curriculum with collections. Easy!
Have time to be more creative & energetic with your students!
Here is a precise article explaining chronological events that led Martin Luther King, Jr. to march for freedom and civil rights.
33 Views 54 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- This article can be printed as homework or supplemental reading
- Students can use this reading article to produce a timeline
- Can be used as a script for fine arts/drama
- Consider printing article with larger font and remove advertisements
- This worksheet does not need to be presented with background knowledge of Martin Luther King, Jr. it stands alone
- Could be used during Black History Month
- Easy to read
What Members Say
- Linda M.
- Morehead, KY