Focus on the literary elements of Antoine de Saint-Exupéry's The Little Prince with a concept analysis sheet. With suggestions and explanations for many of the book's concepts, vocabulary, and other issues that may arise in instruction, the resource is a helpful addition to your novel unit.
- Use the extension ideas as additional research or writing projects
- Have kids add their own interpretations of the literary elements from the book
- Doesn't provide a lesson plan or activity, but does contain tips and ideas for instruction
- Format is for a student teacher project, but many elements could work for your unit
- Contains great guidance tools for the book, including organizational patterns and themes
- Useful for planning and adapting your unit on The Little Prince