This The Myth of Sisyphus video also includes:
Having an eagle eat your liver sounds like a form of cruel and unusual punishment. As explained in an interesting video lesson, it's nothing compared to the punishments doled out in "The Myth of Sisyphus." A summary introduces the character of Sisyphus, and then learners complete three levels of activities related to its content, including answering a set of discussion questions.
- Hold a discussion about whether Sisyphus should get away with his actions
- Write a script retelling the tale in modern times
- Features discussions created by users, some of whom may not be teachers
- Requires an account to save answers
- Suggests additional reading based on a similar theme
- Provides multiple-choice questions to help check for understanding