The dog is big. The mouse is little. Using vocabulary words introduced in the previous lesson, kids read, or are read, sentences and examine images that contrast big and little.
17 Views 12 Downloads
- Print and laminate the pages, or upload to a computer or tablet
- A padded edition of Audrey Wood's The Napping House is available for purchase
- The second in a series of four resources, designed for learners with autism, to be used with a reading of The Napping House
- The resource includes an ad for materials for purchase; however, no purchase is necessary to utilize the materials
- Each of the pages utilizes the same blue background
- Each page contrasts one large object with one small one