Sleeping, dozing, snoozing. Five different ways to say sleeping are introduced in this presentation designed to preparing kids for a reading of The Napping House.
18 Views 12 Downloads
- Print and laminate the pages or upload them to a computer or tablet
- The resource includes ads for materials for purchase; however, no purchase is necessary to utilize the resource
- The third in a series of four resources designed for learners with autism that accompany a reading of The Napping House
- Directions are found on the final page
- Each page contains only one word and one image
- All the pages are printed on the same blue background