This The Resistance | Think Like A Coder, Ep 2 video also includes:
Join the resistance and learn computer code while you're at it. Continuing from the previous installment, the hero of the series looks for a resistance leader using a set of conditional statements. Scholars learn how to include if, then blocks in their computer codes.
- Use the guided discussion prompt as part of an extension activity
- This is the second of 10 installments in the Think Like a Coder series
- Learners should be familiar with loops
- Provides hints for viewers within the video
- Animations likely hold the interest of younger pupils
- There is no actual coding activity for the class to try