A laid back beat and silly animation makes a music video about sentence structure a hit among young learners. Find out what a capital letter is and when we use them, as well as end punctuation; the period, exclamation point, and question mark.
18 Views 19 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Take a musical brain break with a music video that is fun and educational
- Hook scholars with a song; begin a lesson with the video to grab class members' attention
- Send the link home with pupils so they can extend their learning experience with their families
- The video enhances learner engagement through kid-friendly graphics
- Example sentences using each type of end punctuation are displayed alongside cartoons that act out what is written